Date:
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Time:
5:36 PM
Spin

"I don't know if I'm getting better or just used to the pain."
I am not one who is good with Goodbyes,
I am not one who is good with Changes.
I cry too much, I sulk too often, and I'm quite a handful to handle when things doesn't go my way.
I know that.
But recently, it seems like I could just say 'Goodbye' with a straight face, and I'm constantly chasing after Change.
I surprised myself quite a bit, really.
I still cry sometimes, and I still sulk behind the scenes, and when things doesn't go my way, I keep quiet and smile...
"Is there something wrong with me?", I kept asking the people around.
Someone said,
"Yes."Someone else said,
"No. This is call growing up."My Mom said I looked overly tired.
And I believe my Mom.
I am now what society call - A Norm.
Sad to say. Very sad to sad.
Or, do I just need to find that one Muse?
Love,
M