Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011
Time: 12:15 PM
Rain



"The best kind of rain, of course, is a cozy rain. This is the kind the anonymous medieval poet makes me remember, the rain that falls on a day when you'd just as soon stay in bed a little longer, write letters or read a good book by the fire, take early tea with hot scones and jam and look out the streaked window with complacency." - Susan Allen Toth, England For All Seasons

I shouldn't be here.
I shouldn't be here at all.
I should be someplace where I'm happy.


I miss my smile, my laugh, myself.

I miss you even more.

How are you?

I have been reading Norwegian Wood, by Haruki Murakami. He is an excellent writer, so contemporary, so very poetic. I like him. He is currently my favorite writer.

But, he made me miss you, on a rainy day like today.

Love,
M