Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2011
Time: 12:15 PM
I Love You



"He taught me how to love, but not how to stop."

Dearest XXX,

I love you.

I love you more than I love myself.

And even though it scares me, I love you.

I love your eyes,
I love your smile,
I love everything about you.

I love the way you say 'Hi',
I love the way you frown,
I love the way you love me.

I love you.

I love you more and more every passing day.

And even though it scares me, I love you.

You know you make me crazy?
You know you make me do things which I have never thought I would do?
You know you make me lose my cool when you are around?
You know you make me happy just being with you?
You know you make me cry, sometimes?

You confuse me, you amuse me.

Selfish as I may sound, I can't control myself.

I need you,
I want you,
All to myself.

I love you.

And even though it scares me, I love you so hopelessly much.

Love,
XXX


- Letter found in the old closet, 28 February 1999