Date:
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Time:
1:17 AM
L.O.V.E

"Isn't it strange how love can be the happiest thing ever, but also cause the most pain? And yet, everyone keeps searching for it their entire life..."
It's true.
Have you ever, love someone who doesn't love you back?
Or, have you ever kept your love away from someone who actually loved you with all their heart and soul?
Weird, and at the same time depressing huh?
I mean, it goes around and around like a never-ending vicious cycle.
You're annoyed, but desperate.
You feel awful, and then awfully mean.
Then you feel pathetic, and sometimes maybe even wonder why you can't love the people who loves you?
Or why can't the people you love, love you back?
Just for once, and it will all works out...
What are you supposed to do though?~~~
Out of a sudden, I remembered this really bad fight I had with a certain someone.
And he asked me, "Can you please make up your bloody mind? Do you wanna love me more or do you wanna love me less?"
Love,
MP/S: If
Love were to label me, then I'll be label as the 'Crash & Burn' lover.