Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011
Time: 4:09 PM
Happy Birthday S



"Hoping that your day will be as special as you are."

Today, the 11th of July, is a very special day.

It is the birthday of a very special friend of mine, who is turning 30 today.

It was suppose to be an extremely happy & exciting day, which I really look forward to...

A Birthday Cake with 1 candle,
A Gift which I believe he will like,
And a cheesy poem which I have written sometime back.

That is if things didn't go wrong...

But it did.

Dearest S,
I love you, yet I hate you.
It's like I want to throw you off the cliff,
Then run really fast to the bottom to catch you.
That's how much I love, and hate you.

You make me smile, yet you make me cry.
It's like I am so happy spinning on the merry-go-round,
Then you stop spinning, and have to go.
That's how you make me smile, and cry.

I feel completed when you are around, yet I feel empty at the same time.
It's like having a long & meaningful conversation all night,
Then we forgot we have to eventually say Goodbye when the sun's up.
That's how you completed me, and make me feel empty at the same time.


Happy Birthday S, I'm sorry I couldn't spent this special day with you as promised.

Love,
M


P/S: I'll call you tonight.