Date:
Friday, April 29, 2011
Time:
1:27 AM
Read Between The Lines

"Attempting to get at truth means rejecting stereotypes and cliches." - Harold Evans
When I'm quiet, it doesn't give you the rights to call me
'Ice Queen'.
When I'm outspoken, it doesn't give you the rights to call me
'Loud'.
When I'm frustrated, it doesn't give you the rights to call me
'Bad Tempered'.
When I'm confused, it doesn't give you the rights to call me
'Stupid'.
When I'm upset, it doesn't give you the rights to call me
'Emotional'.
When I'm hurt, it doesn't give you the rights to call me
'Sensitive'.
Maybe, I say maybe you should ask me,
"What's the problem Dear?"~~~
Most of us are victims of Stereotypes.
Maybe not you.
But, at least I was one, and I believe, till this day, I still am.
And you know what?
There's nothing you can do about it.
Cus', sad to say, there will always be a son of a bitch stereotype in every single one of us.
You may wanna deny it, but you can never run away from it.
~~~
I love sporting a short pixel hair cut, cus' I love being androgynous.
It's sexy, it's twisted and it's chic.
But then, I get 'Tomboy', 'Lesbian', 'Unfeminine'.
I seldom wear revealing clothes, cus' I have been there, done that. And from my past experiences, men especially in this case, doesn't take a woman in tight fitting clothes, boobs half hanging out too seriously. And I prefer to be call 'Beautiful', instead of 'Hot'.
But then, I get 'Conservative', 'Unglam', 'Bland'.
I am not highly educated. And I admit, I wasn't good in my academics back in the days. Cus' I do not go with the norms. I prefer hands on activities and tasks.
But then, I get 'Stupid', 'Ignorance', 'Rebel'.
I enjoy googling and spending time on google searching and researching for answers. Cus', there's seriously nothing Google can't answer to your question marks.
But then, I get 'A complete waste of time', 'Useless', 'Crazy'.
I rarely participate in mobile games or console games with people I know. Cus' I have completely no interest in them at all, and I would wanna utilize my time doing something that I actually enjoys more and feel comfortable with.
But them, I get 'Loner', 'Anti-Social', 'Boring'.

I am a certified Pet Groomer.
I am a certified Manicurist.
I have the ability to Speed Read.
I have an IQ of 131. Tested and proven by a certified psychiatrist.
I am an excellent cook.
I am a good debater.
I have short hair and it makes me feel real and confident.
I have a good body, and I will cover it up, show it off, as and when I want to.
Take all of that and suck it up, will you?Love,
M