Date:
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Time:
6:49 PM
Alice

"You have bewitched me body and soul. I love, I love, I love you..." - Pride and Prejudice
Characters.
I love to put myself into role-playing different characters when I'm on a long break, away from the rat race world out there.
I would lovingly give my different characters each a name, age, horoscope, birthplace and an identity.
They become my muse of the moment,
They inspire me wholesomely.
It's like, secretly, they have already been living inside of me all these while.
And for the past two days...
I am Alice.
Alice from London, age 22, an inspiring writer to be.
And I'm an Aquarius, born on 13th of February, just a day before Valentine's Day.Sipping tea all day long,
Nibbling on nothing but muffins and biscuits,
Sneaking a puff or two every now and then,
And oh, reading a good book by the window, while occasionally looking at the raindrops flowing down the glass.
The rain these two days, created this chillingly dark but yet peaceful atmosphere that actually helps, a lot.
Strangely, I have lost that writer's block that I have gotten months ago, and my fingers are aching from writing and writing for endless hours, and I can't bear to stop myself.
I don't feel lonely. Finally.
Lots of hugs and air kisses~
Love,
M