Date:
Friday, March 9, 2012
Time:
10:15 PM
Lately

"I see heartbreak on every face, hurt we can't erase."
I have been spending a lot of alone time lately.
Thinking,
Contemplating,
Sleeping,
Smoking,
Writing,
Feeling.
And maybe, being alone isn't that bad. There is somehow a sense of familiarity.
Anyways, I stumbled upon this quote the other day, and I thought I ought to share -
"When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."Two words came into my mind right away - Cherish. Treasure.
It seems like these are the same two words that often appears in my blog. And, I honor them.
How often do we take things for granted? Thinking to ourselves that we do Cherish & Treasure the things around us, or the people in our lives?
But the truth is that we don't, really. We only thought we do, cus' those things and people seems to be always a part of us.
Like when we turn,
When we look over our shoulder,
They are there, they are just there.
But what happens when one day, you want it, you need it, they are just not there anymore?
Like that lifeless teddy bear,
That tarnished bracelet,
Or that someone?
They just ain't lying there, waiting for you at that corner anymore?
To some, this might not be a big deal at all; Like me spending alone time.
But, to a person like me, who is used to hanging onto something I know I am better off letting go. It's like I am scared to lose what I don’t really have.
Some of us say we'd rather have that then nothing at all, but the truth is; to have it half way is harder then not having it all.
Love,
M