Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Friday, February 10, 2012
Time: 9:27 PM
Ten



"One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim." - George Carlin

Dearest You,

Happy 10th.

We made it; I can't believe it.

This is crazy.

You know I'm never good with my words,
I stutter whenever I get excited,
I'm speechless when I'm suppose to speak,
My conversations are always a mess.

And nothing change. Just like you & me. We didn't move on. We are still listening to The Cranberries.

So, here we are, and here it is.

Thank you, for being my friend.
Thank you, for being always being there for me when I pushes the whole world away.
Thank you, for taking all my problems, and making them your own.

Even though you don't have to, but you still do it anyways.

Thank you, for reminding me that I am not alone, every single day.
Thank you, for tolerating my horrid case of impatience and bi-polar emotional uproars.
Thank you, for giving me nicknames like 'Poutsie Me', 'Boo Boo' and 'Chubi Chubi'.

Even though it depletes your genius-brain-cells, but you still do it anyways.

Thank you, for insisting on singing to me whenever I'm sick.
Thank you, for watching arty farty French films with me.
Thank you, for shoving food into my mouth whenever I behave like a 3 years old Anorexic.

Even though it sucks, but you still do it anyways.

Thank you, for the 50 tonnes of coffee over the years.
Thank you, for the the long conversations with me ranting about either killing the people around me, or killing myself.
Thank you, for being my sweetness overdose pastry-partner.

Even though you gain nothing much out of all these, but you still do it anyways.

Thank you, for making me laugh, right after you pisses me off.
Thank you, for forking out that few minutes a day to text me random facts & trivia.
Thank you, for telling me that I'm not hot hot, but beautiful.

Even though it wasn't easy being my friend,

Even though it has been an insane rollercoaster ride over the past 10 years,

And even though I'm not a good friend...

I'm glad you are still you. And I'm glad you are someone I can call @ 3:45am in the morning just to say 'Hi'.

And you know what? - I'm still going to uncover the mystery of how we both met. Cus', till this day, I still strongly believe that it was by no accident.

Lastly, thank you S.


Love,
M