Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Sunday, February 19, 2012
Time: 1:34 PM
Goodbye



"Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough. We only part to meet again. Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had. You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind."

Dearest You,

Goodbye. Yes, I'm saying goodbye for the last time.

We could have had it all, but I guess something went wrong somehow, somewhere.

Thank you for the memories, both the good and the bad.

Though I'm letting go, a part of me will always love you. Cross my heart.

And you may ask, what exactly is the difference between Like and Love?

Simple. You like me, but I love you.
And I don't want to lie, so it's over.

The feeling used to be mutual, think about it, recall it, flash back a little.
The first month,
The sweet messages,
The closeness we share,
That sense of belonging?

I know you have your constrains, and I've my restrictions.

I might be the one to blame,
You might be the one to blame,
But, it doesn't matter anymore now, does it?

Cus' when somebody doesn't like you anymore,
When they lose interest in you, and doesn't find you important any longer,
You'll know it, you can feel it deep down.

I know it, and I felt it.

And for the remaining respect, if there is any remaining, we shouldn't lie and lead the other party on.

I hope I will be the last girl you didn't manage to treasure, and I'm saying this with a smile on my face.

Be sure to treat the next one good, with all your heart and soul,
Be sure to send her sweet messages every once in awhile, the truth is, this sort of things really make a girl's day,
Be sure to tell her you miss her sincerely, let her know that you care, make her feel like she is special,
Be sure to get her breakfast and tell her that skinny is not the new sexy,
Be sure to not make her jealous, and then blame her for being sensitive. If she is jealous, it only means that you matter to her.
Be sure to fork out time from your busy schedule for her, cus' frequent 'Sorry I'm busy' might become a kind of sad excuse. Remember, we manage our time.
Be sure not to make promises you don't intend to keep, like un-tagging your ex's photos from your FB account.
Be sure to appreciate her, and not take her for granted. If she has a bad temper, and she really make the effort to tone it down just for you, you know she is a keeper.
Be sure to trust her when she ask you to,
Be sure not to hurt her with your words,
Be sure to treasure her like she is the only girl in the world.
Be sure to make her feel safe and secure, sometimes, this is what a girl wants the most, and it's priceless.
Be sure that if you were to make her cry, you better be sure to be there for her to wipe the tears.

Lastly, I really hope you will find your happiness soon.

Lots of Love,
M