Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Monday, December 19, 2011
Time: 5:58 PM
Scab



"The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium." ~ Norbet Platt

Some days, all I wanna do is write.

And today is the day.

I wanna write down all my happiness, and unhappiness.
I wanna write down all my thoughts, be it just a a passing moment, or a deepest cut.
I wanna write down all my feelings, the glorious mornings I wake up to, or those meaningless afternoons that I have almost every other day.

I wanna write them all down.

I wanna share.

I wanna be like a mad man, holding onto a pen, scribbling lines after lines, pages after pages on a torn & tattered journal till his fingers bruise and bleed...

I wanna do all that.

But, I'm scared.

Growing up has done me nothing but wrong.

Are you suffering from the 'Peter Pan Syndrome' like I am?

Love,
M


P/S: When was the last time you had some crazy fun?

P/S/S: There are so many things I wanna tell you... But... There will always be a 'But'.