Date:
Monday, March 19, 2012
Time:
9:47 PM
Time After Time

"I don't know if I'm getting better, or just used to the pain."
Kindness, doesn't pay.
And I should have just shut my mouth, and minded my own business.
How can someone hurt your feelings and act like nothing happen after that?
Do they even know they are at fault? Or acting like as ass?
What exactly have I done for you to treat me so indifferently?
I tried.
I tried all sort of ways.
I tried to ignore you, but I can't, because I'm not heartless.
I tried to be your friend, but time and time again, you give me the hot & cold.
Neither am I expecting much, nor demanding any...
If you don't see me as a girl, please, at least treat me like a living thing.
Is it so hard to even ask for this?
Is it so hard to apologize for your ill manners?
Is it so hard to say 'Thank You' when help was offered?
Excuses - I'm tired of your excuses.
Please, look around, do some self-reflection, it wouldn't take up much of your busy time.
Do you treat all your friends like this? Do you dare to? Regardless of the sexes.
No. Because they matter, they are important.
What exactly have I done to deserve all these?Misunderstood. Yet again.
We all have our issues.
I have my bad days too, and yes, I admit, I may be temperamental in the past, but I have changed.
Because I learn,
Because I care,
Because I still want you in my life.
It's that simple.If I treat you the way you treat me, you will hate me.
Hurt,
MP/S: Does it makes you feel good to push me to the edge?