Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012
Time: 12:03 AM
Secret Garden



"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."

"I'm happy for you." - That's one of the hardest lie you can say to special someone from your past who have found a new person to love.

You can't talk properly,
You are trembling,
Your eyes are filled with tears,

But yet, you can't let that person see how saddened you are of them loving someone else.

It will be extremely unfair, and maybe a little irritating for them to you see like this; You hid your feelings.

You smile, look into their eyes and tell them they deserve it. They deserve someone better than you, they deserve to be happy, they deserve to be loved.

And now that they have become someone else's lovable routine, and someone else is waking them up with their morning messages, someone else is kissing those familiar pair of lips and hugging that body which used to give you warmth...

You know they are happy. Truly.

And you can't hate them for that.

You can't hate them for not thinking of you during those sweet moments.
You can't hate them because you still misses them,
You can't hate them because you know you can't no longer be with them and they no longer misses you.

When I see you, I have a constant reminder that I can't have you. When I talk to you, I know that I will never be able to hold you. And when I see you with her, I am reminded of how lucky she is. I hope she knows that.

Maybe someday you'll miss me.
Maybe someday I will finally stop missing you.
Maybe someday I can walk past you and finally ignore the fact that you once completed me in every way possible.


Love,
M


P/S:Sometimes, the best way to stay to stay close to someone is just being there for them when they need you, even if it means you are only an option.