Date:
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Time:
10:05 AM
Lost & Found

"Sometimes, going too far is the only way to go."
I need an 'Eat.Pray.Live' trip. Not want, but need.
I need to go to somewhere foreign, or speak another language. I need to experience something new, something different.
I need to revamp my wardrobe, get a major makeover, but still be able to retain that quirky fashion sense of mine, totally against the norm.
I need to read more books, write more and explore the unknown.
I need to learn how to stay constant, and not contradict my thoughts and actions all the time. I need to stop self-doubting myself, cus' I am the only person I can trust.
I need to accept the fact that some people only see me as an emergency, if they really care, I will feel it. And if they want to be around me, spend time with me, they will do so. I too need to quit finding excuses for people who keep giving me excuses, just because I still want them in my life. This is stupid, and I should stop wasting previous time.
I need to stand strong, even though that might mean people hating me.
I need to love myself more...
I need to find myself, the true rebel in me, the one that doesn't take shit & lies all together... Soon.
Love,
M