Date:
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Time:
10:34 PM
Falling Slowly

"They say time is the best healer. I've given it time. I've given it a lot of time. But I'm still waiting for my healing."
When I was younger, I didn't really understand the importance of time, the true value it embraces.
Those days seemed to stretch themselves so miserably,
And the nights, were so obscure to be exact.
I thought I had loads of it.
And so, I spend my time hanging out with different meaningless people,
Day after day, night after night,
And we indeed been there, done that, for all sorts of random reasons.
But you know what?
Time stops for no one, nowhere...I have started speed reading again, not because the books were exquisite, but because I don't know when will be the next time I get a chance to sit alone in a quiet café, and enjoy doing one of the favorite thing in my life.
~~~
I have been meaning to write something positive here, I mean, it's the least I can do for the lonely souls who visit my blog... But i just simply can't.
Not today, not recently.
I thought time was suppose to heal everything?
But I guess Karma's a bitch. And now it's pay back time.
Just when I thought the day couldn't be much worse, and I could finally find some in-between time to heal myself, I got teared apart, yet again.
Unnecessary people,
Unnecessary problems,
Unnecessary words of discouragement...
It's seriously not easy being me, especially after 6 hours of hang-up calls, conversations being rejected by a click of the button and endless of verbal abuses by strangers over the phone.
And when it all comes to the end of the day?
What did I learn?
What did I achieve?
Somebody telling me this,"Huh? You mean you only got back $XX from this customer?"
...
....
.....
Goodnight world, let's all not sleep tonight.
Love,
M