Be A Good Girl
& Shut Up
Date: Friday, March 18, 2011
Time: 3:02 AM
Aftermath



"All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us." - The Wonder Years

And so here I am again, back in this what other may call an endless void of nothin', no one & beyond.

Comfort zone. This is my space really.

I got challenges in life just like everybody else,
Good times and the bad I keep to myself.

I got aspirations and goals for my life,
All consuming darkness and flicker's of light.

Good friends and many friends that are untrue,
Good days and the sad days that turn my heart blue.

I follow my dreams with all my heart,
While this world tries to rip them apart

When I'm hurting I hold my head up high,
But behind a close curtain still wanting to die.

Some days you feel like no one loves you,
What the world would give to see you crumble and fall,
Like where's the button that say redo.

And go back to where you weren't hurting at all.

Other times you will sit in anger,
thinking about how life did you wrong.

How friends are strangers,
How when you were down when they were gone.

Over and over again you are betrayed,
Till the hurt is gone and anger has stayed.

You wanna lash out at the world in pain,
Release the anger, the hurt with the rain.

Now at the point to where you just don't care,
Like when they look into your eyes and see only a glare.

Sadness and pain broke your heart and mine.

No words can soothe,no pictures define.

Your broken heart, crippled spirit, your shattered mind.

~~~

I guess I got so good at keeping people out and protecting my heart from hurt,that now,that hurts too, cause I can't remember how to let people in anymore.

Love,
M